Please note: Orders CANNOT be changes, modified, or canceled after checkout! If you have questions regarding our items before placing your order or are having technical issues with ordering.
Shopping with Us?
What Do I Do If An Item Is Out Of Stock?
- We know how it feels to fall in love with a piece to find out it's sold out later! Don't stress; we have you covered! Sign up to receive restock notifications when an item is back in stock:
- Select your Size
- Select Email When Available
- Enter your Email Address or Phone Number
- Click "Notify Me When Available”
Can I Pick Up An Item From The Store?
- Some of our items are exclusive online deals, while others are available in-store. When you check out, you can choose between the shipping or pick up available options.
Can I Buy These Items Without Personalization?
- We can send out blank versions of every monogrammed item. Just skip the monogram selections and check out!
How will My Monogrammed Item Look?
- Since we offer slightly different styles for each personalized item, you'll see samples of how your monogram will look on every product page by clicking the Monogram Guide.
How Much Does Monogramming Cost?
- The personalization of each item is included on the product page. You will only be charged an additional fee if you choose "Applique monogramming". “Left Chest Applique”, “Large Front Vinyl”, “Large Front Printed Pattern”, “Large Front Solid Color Printed”, or “Add a Monogram to the Hood” instead of traditional. Applique monogramming does require an additional charge ranging from $8 to $10.
- If you didn't get the answers you need above, don't hesitate to reach out to the Pink Lily team. We are always ready to answer your questions and assist you with any problems you may have.
What is Afterpay?
- Afterpay is a service that allows us to offer our customers the ability to make purchases now and pay for them in four equal payments made every two weeks without any interest.
How Do I Use Afterpay?
- Just shop smokedapparel.store and check out as usual. At checkout, choose Afterpay as your payment method and you will be directed to the Afterpay website. If it’s your first time using Afterpay, you’ll be asked to register and provide payment details (Visa or Mastercard). If you’ve used Afterpay before, just log into your Afterpay account. Then complete your order on our site.
- Please note, all items in your shopping bag must be eligible for payment with Afterpay and the total amount due must be between $35 and $1,000.
How Does The Afterpay Payment Schedule Work?
- When using Afterpay, you must make your first payment at the time of purchase. The remaining three payments are then charged automatically to your selected payment method every two weeks in equal installments. If you would like to make additional unscheduled payments before they are due, you may log into Afterpay to make your payments early. Afterpay will then adjust the amount owed accordingly.
When Will My Items Be Delivered If I Use Afterpay?
- Afterpay orders are delivered in accordance with smokeadapparel shipping policy, and will be sent out directly after your purchase, like any order placed on smokedapparel.store.
Can I Use Afterpay as An International Customer?
- Afterpay is only offered to our customers who have a US billing address, US shipping address, a US Visa or Mastercard (credit or debit card), and a US mobile phone number. Customers with international billing addresses, shipping addresses, and/or phone numbers will not be able to set up an account with Afterpay.
Is There A Limit To How Much I Can Spend On A Single Afterpay Transaction?
- Yes, your total amount due must be between $35 and $1,000 to use Afterpay on smokedapparel.store
Shop Pay Installments
How Does Shop Pay Installments Work?
- Shop Pay gives you the option to pay in full at checkout, or to split your purchase into four equal, bi-weekly, interest-free installment payments. When available, Shop Pay Installments is an option for orders between 50 USD and 3,000 USD.
- There are no additional charges, interest rates, or late fees, and your credit score isn't affected.
Am I Eligible To Use Shop Pay Installments?
- To use Shop Pay Installments, you need to live in the United States and register for Shop Pay. When choosing Shop Pay Installments, the following limitations apply:
- You can't pay for an order if the order includes currency in any form, including virtual and digital currency, like gift cards.
- Orders need to be between 50 USD and 3,000 USD, including shipping and taxes.
- Shop Pay Installments doesn't accept Capital One cards, prepaid debit cards, or prepaid credit cards.
How Do I Manage Shop Pay Installments?
- Your Shop Pay Installments orders appear in the Home tab of the app. You can tap on an order for a summary of your repayment status. Tap View installments for more detailed info about past and upcoming payments.
Change your payment method for an existing Shop Pay Installments order:
- You can change your payment method on a Shop Pay Installments order while it's in repayment. Going forward, the new payment method will be used for payments on this order. If you want to update your payment method for multiple Shop Pay Installments orders, then you need to complete the steps below for each order.
- From the Home tab, tap the order that you want to change the payment method for.
- Tap View Installments, and then tap Payment options.
- Select the new payment method that you want to use. If you need to add a new payment method, then tap Use a different card, and complete the required fields.